Computer Desktop Support Program Now Enrolling!
Contact Us Now or Complete the Form: 409-944-1344!
What Sets Us Apart
- Fully accredited, two-year community college
- More than 3,000 students enrolled each year
- Specialized academic, technical and professional programs
- Developmental programs enable success for all students
- 47 Associate (2-year) & Bachelor Degree Programs / Majors
- 23 Certificate Programs
- Universal Access Scholarships available for qualifying
- Smaller class sizes for greater student-teacher engagement
Programs for students of every age,
background and aspiration.
Flexible learning environments on campus,
online or abroad.
Classes on Galveston Island, hands-on training,
and smaller class size so you get the best experience!
Learn a vocation, try something new,
or prepare for a four-year degree program.
Acquire the skills and technical training
to succeed in tomorrow’s job market.
85% of students who complete our workforce education program are employed or pursuing additional education within one year of graduation.