Workforce Continuing Education Program
for Instrumentation Technician Now Enrolling!
Contact Us Now Or Complete the Form: 409-944-1344!
Classes are offered in the fall, spring and summer semesters.
Please check our schedule for current offerings.
What Sets Us Apart
- Most Galveston College Continuing Education programs include textbooks, study guides, practice tests and clinical /internships, and one attempt at certification exams where possible
- Convenient payment plans options available
- Partial scholarships may be available for qualifying students
- Evening classes
- Smaller class sizes for greater student-teacher engagement
- Fully accredited, two-year community college
- Specialized academic, technical and professional programs
- 47 Associate (2-year) & Bachelor Degree Programs / Majors
- 23 Certificate Programs
Programs for students of every age,
background and aspiration.
Flexible learning environments on campus,
online or abroad.
Classes on Galveston Island, hands-on training,
and smaller class size so you get the best experience!
Learn a vocation, try something new,
or prepare for a four-year degree program.
Acquire the skills and technical training
to succeed in tomorrow’s job market.
85% of students who complete our workforce education program are employed or pursuing additional education within one year of graduation.