Your Learning Partner
How to Use Our Online Registration
- Click “Register Online” icon, above
- Select your topic (to see all available classes leave blank)
- Check the course you wish to register, click “SUBMIT“
- Fill out your “Personal Identification” information and check box to certify
- Confirm your selection
- Pay for your class:
- Select drop down menu>“Register Now” and Enter your Payment Type and click “SUBMIT“
- Confirm Balance Amount
- You will be redirected to a secure payment screen
- Enter your Credit Card information and click “SUBMIT“
How to Register in Person
How to Register Over the Phone
How to Register by Fax
How to Register by Mail
Information about Payment Plans
- Log into Whitecaps portal (See Direction below)
- Under quicklinks, click on the link that says. “Sign up for FACTS payment plan”
- Click on Procced to Processor and follow the directions on the screen.
- Deadlines do apply, and are typically prior to a semester starting. For Payment Plan assistance call 800-609-8056 or visit the Galveston College Business Office
How do I log into my Whitecaps Portal?
The Whitecaps Portal can be accessed from any page on the Galveston College Website. It is located at the top of each page. In order to log in, you will need a username and password. Your username is GC plus your seven-digit student ID number and your initial password was sent to you in a separate email. (See examples below). Username: Your username is GC plus your seven-digit student ID number (EX: GC0123456) Password: Your password is sent in an email from the IT Department If you are experiencing issues logging into the Whitecaps Portal or having other technical difficulties please contact the IT helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 409-944-1352.