- This event has passed.
Voter Registration Drive
09/05/2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on 09/11/2018 at 9:00 am
One event on 09/17/2018 at 9:00 am
One event on 09/25/2018 at 9:00 am
One event on 10/03/2018 at 9:00 am
One event on 10/09/2018 at 9:00 am
The Galveston College Student Government Association and Office of Student Activities will host a voter registration drive throughout the fall 2018 semester in the Moody Hall lobby.
To be eligible to vote, an individual:
- must be a United States citizen;
- must be a resident of the county where he or she submits the application;
- must be at least 17 years and 10 months old, and must be 18 years of age on
- must not be a convicted felon (may be eligible to vote if he/she completed sentence, probation, and parole); and
- must have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
To confirm voter registration status, an individual may select one of three methods to perform a search:
- Texas driver’s license number, if it was provided at the time of application for voter registration;
- Voter Unique Identifier (VUID), which appears on a voter registration certificate;
- first and last name.