Galveston College now offers a Bachelors of Applied Science in Healthcare Management!
Request info and get started today!
WHY HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT?
275 healthcare manager jobs in the Gulfcoast area and 1,070 across the state of Texas
All of these jobs will require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
Healthcare Management consists of positions that plan, direct, and coordinate healthcare organizations including: hospitals, clinics, managed care organizations, emergency medical services, public health agencies, and more.
Over 68% of jobs average a salary over $60,000
WHY GALVESTON COLLEGE?
Get started in a field with job openings growing at 32% in the Gulf Coast Area
Learn skills and knowledge applicable to over 20 different job roles
Universal Access Scholarships available for Galveston students who qualify
Smaller class sizes for greater student-teacher engagement
WHAT TO EXPECT?
The purpose of the Bachelors of Applied Science in Healthcare Management (BAS-HCM) Degree is to prepare students for entry to mid-level management positions that will be expected to plan, direct, and coordinate healthcare organizations.
This can include medical and health services in hospitals, clinics, managed care organizations, emergency medical services, public health agencies or similar organizations.
What Sets Us Apart
- Fully accredited, two-year community college
- More than 3,000 students enrolled each year
- Specialized academic, technical and professional programs
- Developmental programs enable success for all students
- 47 Associate (2-year) & Bachelor Degree Programs / Majors
- 23 Certificate Programs
- Universal Access Scholarships available for qualifying
- Smaller class sizes for greater student-teacher engagement