Academic Transfer Degrees

To Learn More:


Fax: 409-944-1500

The Associate of Arts (AA) and Associate of Science (AS) programs are academic transfer degrees designed for students who wish to transfer to a four-year college or university in order to pursue a Bachelor’s degree. Degree requirements at senior colleges vary; therefore, students should consult an advisor prior to their course selection. Galveston College offers the courses you need for areas of studies such as: