General registration for the spring 2021 semester at Galveston College will be from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, Jan. 11 -13, in Moody Hall on the Galveston College campus, 4015 Avenue Q, Galveston, Texas.
Late registration is set for 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 14, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 15. Classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 19.
Students have five course-delivery options that fit their preferred learning styles and comfort levels:
- face-to-face instruction,
- hybrid synchronous (a combination of face-to-face and Zoom meetings),
- hybrid asynchronous (a combination of face-to-face and traditional online instruction),
- online synchronous via Zoom,
- traditional online internet instruction, or
- a combination of the options.
Not all classes are offered in all course-delivery methods.
To meet with an adviser, contact the Counseling and Advising Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an appointment on the QLess app on a mobile phone or on the kiosks in Moody Hall to avoid the wait.