Galveston College provides counseling services to students including general career and academic counseling, job placement, testing, personal counseling, and services for the disabled and other populations. The Counseling Center is located on the first floor, east wing of Moody Hall.
How can we help you? Please feel free to contact the counseling center with any questions you may have, or drop by the center during office hours. Student Success Advisors are available to see students on a walk-in basis.
Galveston College provides counseling services to students:
- general career
- academic counseling
- job placement
- personal counseling
- services for the disabled and other populations
The Student Handbook and Planner
Student Success Advisors also conduct to help students:
- workshops throughout the academic year on a variety of topics related to student success
- short-term academic/personal issues confidential counseling by licensed counselors
- career counseling available for students to explore career options and choices
- assistant to students struggling with special needs by the special services counselor
Do you have a question?
Contact Counseling & Advising
Deon Botha, Director of Advising and Counseling
QUESTIONS? Call 409-944-1220
Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer Hours (May - August)