The Galveston Community College District Board of Regents will convene on Monday, August 17, 2020, at 8 a.m. to hold public hearings on the FY2021 proposed budget and the 2020 tax rate. The public hearings will be in Room M-220 of Moody Hall at Galveston College, 4015 Avenue Q, Galveston, Texas.
FY2021 Budget and Tax Rate Information
· For questions on the budget or tax rate, please contact:
Chief Financial Officer\Comptroller
4015 Avenue Q
Galveston, TX 77550
· Board of Regents information can be found at https://gc.edu/board-of-regents/
· The FY2021 budget is $23,366,745, a decrease of $275,250 or 1.2% from FY 2020.
· Budget information can be found at https://gc.edu/about-gc/business-office/financial-transparency/.
· The college has no outstanding debt or interest and sinking tax rate.
· The FY2021 M&Q proposed tax rate and no-new-revenue rate is .159188/100.
FY2019 FY2020 FY2021
0.176188 0.171188 0.159188
· The certified FY2021 tax rate calculation worksheet can be found at https://wp.me/a9ALmy-9ty.
· Annual financial reports can be found at https://gc.edu/financial-transparency/.