Vaccination Opportunity and Incentive Program
Funded through the federal government Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
On-Campus Vaccination Clinic and Other Locations
• On-Campus Vaccination Clinic: September 15, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Seibel Wing, Galveston College, 4015 Avenue Q, Galveston, TX 77550 . If you would like the COVID-19 vaccination or a booster, please contact Joyce Landry at email@example.com.
• Galveston County Health District: Click here to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine or booster appointment.
• To find other upcoming vaccine opportunities near you, visit www.vaccines.gov.
Employee Vaccination Incentive Opportunity
To further encourage vaccinations among faculty and staff, the college will provide employees a one-time incentive of $300. This incentive opportunity will take place through November 1, 2021, and will be payable as part of the November payroll.
• How to Apply
Student/Work-Study Student Vaccination Incentive Program
• Prize Details
◦ The gift certificate can be used to purchase items in the bookstore up to, but not to exceed $200. Students will need to pay any amounts over $200.
◦ The gift certificate is a one-time use only gift certificate.
◦ Students who are unable to spend the entire $200 will forfeit any remaining balance.
◦ All unused gift certificates expire at the close of business on Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
• How to Participate
To participate, students must present a copy of their Galveston College student ID, a copy of their class schedule and a copy of their Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued COVID-19 vaccination card demonstrating they have completed the vaccination regimen at the Counseling and Advising Center. Once all of the information is received, students will be given a physical gift certificate to present to the Galveston College Bookstore. Gift certificates are to be used one time each in the bookstore. It’s that easy!!!*
*Participation in the COVID-19 vaccination incentive program is strictly voluntary. In accordance with Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) guidelines, individuals holding senior or executive leadership positions at Galveston College are not eligible to participate in the employee COVID-19 vaccine incentive program.