Counseling and Advising
How can we help you? Please feel free to contact the counseling center with any questions you may have, or drop by the center during office hours. Student Success Advisors are available to see students on a walk-in basis.
- general career
- academic counseling
- job placement
- personal counseling
- services for the disabled and other populations
The Student Handbook and Planner is intended to provide information about policies and procedures and to be a useful tool for your academic success. The Galveston College catalog is the primary source for information about the academic policies and regulations that govern students’ academic life. As a student of Galveston College you are responsible for knowing and abiding by the policies and regulations set forth in the college catalog.
- workshops throughout the academic year on a variety of topics related to student success
- short-term academic/personal issues confidential counseling by licensed counselors
- career counseling available for students to explore career options and choices
- assistance for students struggling with special needs by the special services counselor
Mental Health, Victim Services, Parent Education
Breaking the cycle of incarceration by funding essential programs.
Mental Health, Substance Abuse
Food and Housing Assistance
Medical Care, Mental Health
281-309-0255 (Texas City)
Rent & Utilities Assistance
Shelter, Legal Advocacy, Counseling, Resource Distribution
$25 Medical Visits, Dental, Medication Assistance, Food Assistance