Request a Transcript
Please choose the appropriate option below to send your transcript. The electronic option is highly recommended, as these requests are delivered quickly and are trackable.
Note - Students with outstanding holds/debts on their record will not be able to order an official transcript.
Benefits: Trackable, Easy, and Quick
Click Here to Order a Transcript*
Electronic transcripts are secure, quick, and may be sent to any recipient. Students can track the transcript status of any transcript sent electronically.
- Fee: $3.50 per destination
- Note: On May 1, 2023, the National Student Clearinghouse will increase the processing fee by $0.40 per destination.
- If you do not remember your GCID number you may use your Social Security number in its place.
- Make your best guess to approximate your dates of attendance, your transcript will reflect the correct dates.
- If prompted to put a recipient email, please make sure to put the destination email, not your own personal email (unless your intention is to send to yourself).
*This link takes you to our partner site, the National Student Clearinghouse, to place your order.
Physical transcripts can be mailed via USPS or picked up in person with a valid photo ID. Mailed transcripts may take several days to reach the intended recipient. There are no tracking capabilities or express delivery options for mailed transcripts. All physical transcripts are generally processed within 2-3 business days (during non-peak periods).