Testing Center Policies
- Current valid photo ID required for all testing.
- Only authorized materials are permitted in examinee possession.
- Cell phones, smart watches, Fitbits, and any other electronic devices are not permitted while testing.
- Remove any coats, jackets, hats, hoods, fashion scarves, and large jewelry.
- No food, drinks or gum are allowed in the Testing Center.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Center or Library area unattended.
- No communication in the testing rooms.
- All materials for testing will be provided by the Testing Center.
- All suspicious behavior will be reported and may result in score cancellation.
- Completed tests must be returned to the proctor. No test materials or scratch paper may leave the Testing Center.
- No test will begin later than one hour before closing time.
- Proctors follow all regulations set by your exam provider or instructor and cannot make exceptions.
Violation of these regulations may result in termination of your test and notification of the violation to both your instructor and the Vice President of Student Services. Inappropriate or suspicious behavior will result in administrative intervention, possible score cancellation, and/or disciplinary action.